Subscribe to eNews
Help Us Out
CAC Blog & Prevention Tips
- CAC Blog Posts
- Step 5 of 5 Steps to Protecting Our Children
- Step 4 of 5 Steps to Protecting Our Children
- Step 3 of 5 Steps to Protecting Our Children
- Step 2 of 5 Steps to Protecting Our Children
- Step 1 of 5 Steps to Protecting Our Children
Browse CAC News
- The Pinwheel Masquerade Ball and Auction
- 19 Days of Prevention
- Be a Hero for a Child – Your gift paves the way for hope, help and healing.
- Honoring Cumberland County’s Champions for Children
- Meet the wonderful people at the Child Advocacy Center in Fayetteville
- CAC Receives Summertime Kids Grant from Cumberland Community Foundation
In the News
- Fayetteville's Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown is a Success!
- Pinwheels Will Be Popping Up All Over!
- CAC's New Board Members 2017
- Tickets on Sale for Fayetteville’s Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown
- Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown Auditions
- Auditions Scheduled for Fayetteville’s Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown
Category Archives: In the News
The Child Advocacy is pleased to announce the following people have joined the Board of Directors starting January 1, 2017.
Proceeds to Benefit the Child Advocacy Center Tickets are on sale now for Fayetteville’s Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown to be held at the Crown Center Ballroom on Saturday, March 25, 2017. Social hour begins at 6 p.m. with show time … Continue reading
Proceeds to Benefit the Child Advocacy Center Turn down the mic; turn UP your talent! And help the Child Advocacy Center give every child a voice by being a part of Fayetteville’s Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown on Saturday, Mar. 25, … Continue reading
From fayobserver.com June 16, 2016 “Court documents reveal that a soldier charged in May with fracturing the skull of his infant son also assaulted his 4-year-old stepdaughter multiple times. The court documents also explain in detail the circumstances surrounding the … Continue reading
Posted by Fayobserver.com: Tuesday, December 9, 2014 10:57 pm | Updated: 6:34 am, Wed Dec 10, 2014. Beth Keever, Cumberland County’s first female judge, retires By Nathan Hardin Staff writer
Former Fayetteville optometrist charged with child molestation in Washington state from fayobserver.com A former Fayetteville optometrist accused of molesting a 10-year-old patient in Washington state has been charged with related offenses. Read more here
This man was originally charged with 150 counts of sex crimes in January 2013. He plead guilty to 2 (yes two) counts of sex trafficking of children. #stopchildtrafficking Articles from fayobserver.com December 2013 Fayetteville man sentenced to 45 years in … Continue reading