Models & Parents
Thank You for your hard work & support!
You raised over $34,000
OUR TOP 3 Fundraising MODELS
We have our own Facebook Page for the Fashion Show.
Check for model information and show updates on our Facebook page.
American Girl Fashion Show® 2014 Open Model Calls
(Fayetteville, NC) Calling all girls! The Child Advocacy Center will host the Seventh Annual American Girl Fashion Show® on March 22 & 23, 2014 at the Crown Center Ballroom. We sold out all four shows in 2013 and next year’s shows will be bigger and better than ever.
Open Model Calls will be held on:
- Oct. 12 at the East Regional Library at 4809 Clinton Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Oct. 19 at the North Regional Library at 855 McArthur Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Nov. 2 at the Cliffdale Branch Library at 6882 Cliffdale Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Nov. 16 at the Pate Room of the Cumberland County Headquarters Library at 300 Maiden Lane in downtown Fayetteville from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Dec. 7 at the Hope Mills Branch Library at 3411 Golfview Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Dec. 12 Mandatory Parent Meeting at the Pate Room of the Cumberland County Headquarters Library at 300 Maiden Lane in downtown Fayetteville at 6:00 pm. More details to follow.
Interested girls and their parents may come to a session anytime between the scheduled hours. The American Girl Fashion Show committee is looking for a diverse group of models who look like the historical dolls and wear size 6-6x or 10. These are the only 2 sizes of clothing that we will have available. Models will participate in fundraising for the event.