By Roberta Humphries, Executive Director
The Victim Family Advocates at the Child Advocacy Center provide much needed support to the children who are brought here for their Forensic Interviews and to the caregivers as well. The Center is a gateway to healing for many of these families as they finally can talk about what happened to them in a safe and secure environment. Needed resources are provided to the caregiver and child to enable them to better understand what has happened and to guide them through the next steps.
We believe that all child victims of abuse should have the benefit of being seen at a Child Advocacy Center; do you?
If you do, please help us continue to provide quality services to children in our community through your investment in our programs to help these children and in our community’s future. Your contribution allows us to provide excellence in child abuse response and prevention through direct service, education and leadership. These children need your help to become survivors instead of victims. Won’t you invest in the life of a child today?
There are many ways that you can help the CAC continue providing these much-needed programs and services in our community.
- Purchase a leaf ($250) or star ($100) for our CAC Tribute Murals. Click here.
- Select one or more of the items from our “wish list” and donate them to the Center.
- Become a member of our Benefactor Program – an opportunity for individuals or businesses to support the CAC year-round. Our Benefactor program, whose purpose is to offer generous community partners the opportunity to make an annual sponsorship contribution while receiving benefits of year-round recognition. Benefactors will be recognized as sponsors for both of our annual signature fundraising events, the Pinwheel Masquerade Ball in the Fall and the Ultimate Lip Sync Showdown in the Spring as well as receiving additional public acknowledgement and appreciation from the CAC. Packets are available by calling the CAC at (910) 486-9700 or online.
- Give to the CAC Organization Endowment Fund at the Cumberland Community Foundation. Donate here or donations to the Endowment Fund may be sent directly to the Cumberland Community Foundation, PO Box 2345, Fayetteville, NC 28302. Please indicate on your check that your contribution is for the Child Advocacy Center Endowment. Be a hero to the children now and in the future. For healing and hope, forever.
- Mail in a financial contribution to:
PO Box 488
Fayetteville, NC 28302-0488 or donate online.