American Girl Fashion Show® 2013 Open Model Calls
(Fayetteville, NC) Calling all girls! The Child Advocacy Center will host the Sixth Annual American Girl Fashion Show® on March 23 & 24, 2013 at the Crown Center Ballroom. Next year’s shows will be bigger and better than ever.
Open Model Calls will be held on:
- Oct. 13 at the Spring Lake Branch Library 101 Laketree Blvd from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Oct. 27 at the Hope Mills Branch Library at 3411 Golfview Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Nov. 3 at the Child Advocacy Center at 336 Ray Avenue from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Nov. 10 at the North Regional Library at 855 McArthur Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Dec. 1 at the East Regional Library at 4809 Clinton Road from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Dec. 8 at the Pate Room of the Cumberland County Headquarters Library at 300 Maiden Lane in downtown Fayetteville from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm
Interested girls and their parents may come to a session anytime between the scheduled hours. The American Girl Fashion Show committee is looking for a diverse group of models who look like the historical dolls and wear size 6-6x or 10. These are the only 2 sizes of clothing that we will have available. Models will participate in fundraising for the event.
A mandatory parent meeting will be held December 13, 2012, 6:30 pm at the Pate Room of the Cumberland County Headquarters Library at 300 Maiden Lane in downtown Fayetteville.
For more information, please call the Child Advocacy Center at 910-486-9700.